1.02.2010

america the beautiful

After Maddie's last orchestra concert, we went to Macey's for some ice cream. All of the kids got the Kong cone, which is $1.29, and proof that America is the greatest country in the world.

10 comments:

Prilla said...

There was one time in middle school that a bunch of us in the neighborhood thought it would be fun to see who could eat a Kong Cone the fastest. I don't remember who won, but I know it wasn't me. And whoever it was ate it in like 30 minutes. I do remember the massive brain freeze I got though.

mandi said...

How come I never knew this existed until now?? I'm so out of the loop.

Linz said...

Holy cow! THat's a lot of ice cream!!

Angie said...

Mmmmm. Ice cream.

Kent and Leisy said...

oh- how I miss the kong cone!! and, of course, I have to watch this on a FAST sunday. I can't believe you guys had never had it!
-leisy

tiffany said...

mmmmmm ice cream that is alot of it to i want a kong cone mmmmmmmmm

Pam and Rand said...

Dad has gotten a small that is 1/2 the size of a Kong for killer cheap. It seems like we use to get the 10 cent ones that were pretty big when you guys were little.

Pat and Brent said...

That is OBSCENE!! Can that much icecream stay on the cone? I don't get it.

mandi said...

Ha! I know, it's ridiculous!! They brought it home in a big cup and put it in the freezer. It lasted like 2 weeks.

heidi said...

Mia had major anxiety watching that video. Whoa, WHOA, STOP!, STOP!!!!!

She says whoever ate it has to have a tummy ache.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com