But they look a lot like Family Guy pajamas to me:
12.18.2009
target, are you even trying?
I ordered some snow pants from Target and got the package today. The receipt says I got snow pants:

But they look a lot like Family Guy pajamas to me:
But they look a lot like Family Guy pajamas to me:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That happened to me once, but with fabric. Instead of a really light weight green apparel fabric I got three yards of heavy weight brown and beige striped outdoor waterproof fabric. When I called they said to just keep the fabric and they were out of what I really wanted. Luckily I have an outside chair that needs recovering.
Whoops. That is kinda funny...
??????????? what are they thinking?
Don't you guys have us for Christmas? I know a Gary who'd look great in those pj's.
So do you get to keep them and get the snow pants too? That could be coolio.
I'm curious as to how this dilemma is solved. That is such a hassle ... very irritating!
Sure missed you guys at the Christmas party! :(
Thanks Michelle! We missed everyone, too. The wedding was nice, though.
So...Target said they'd ship me a new pair tomorrow. Here's hoping!
Hmmm, Heidi.....is Gary a medium?? I didn't know he was a Family Guy fan, but that makes sense.
Actually, Target told me to send them back, but last year I got an extra random book from Amazon, and they also told me to send it back. I thought about doing it a couple times, but I think it's still in a box in our coat closet. I didn't purposely keep it for my own gain...it's just that the thought of going to the post office for their mistake makes me tired and unwilling. Is that wrong?
I have some size medium Family Guy fans this way, the post office is such a loooooonnnnggg way and the lines are soooooo llloooonngggg!
I also have a great selection of snow pants that you are welcome to choose from rather than buy more. I'm sure I have some that would fit Oliver and Alex and Isabel. With plenty left for my boys. We became a snow pants depository for a few years.
Post a Comment