Last month Alex and Isabel turned NINE. I really can't believe they're that old. We had a party with about 20 kids from their class. It was chaos, but fun chaos. We played some crazy games, obliterated a pinata, and had some cake. Well, I bought a cake, but no one actually ate it. It was the carrot cake from Costco, full of raisins and nuts. Bad call. But there were still plenty of other treats to eat. We played a game involving gum, and afterward they all kept asking me if they could have more gum. "Sure! Take all you want! Chew away! I'm a cool mom that doesn't care if you have lots of gum!" I felt cool until after the party when I discovered that some little turd had covered every doorknob and faucet handle with strands of green gum. Sigh.
Since the twins were born back in the dark ages when blogs did not exist, I feel I need to share some pictures of their cuteness over the years.
5.29.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










12 comments:
Happy Birthday Alex and Isabel!
It's so weird how beautiful they were. They're not horrible to look at now, but back then...wow. Chubby and kissable.
Did you actually get a normal picture of me? Please don't use pictures like that without my permish.
they are so cute
paul when it comes to blogs any and all pictures of anyone in the family is fair game
Adorable! Such cuteness! You, Paul, Maddie, Oh and the twins.
20 kiddos?!? AAAAAND gum?!??!!! Craziness, Mandi! hahaha
I am so SO happy that you posted pictures "through the years" of Alex and Isabel. That was very fun and enjoyable. I can't believe they are NINE!! They are so adorable. I remember being pregnant with Aaron and always hoping and wishing that he would be as cute and cuddly as Alex. :) Where in the WORLD does time go?!
Makes me feel like the family reunion just canNOT come soon enough!
Happy Birthday Isabel and Alex! And Happy Summer now too! ;)
K. Paul saying permish is really funny to me.
Those pictures are SOOOOO cute. Does Luke look like Alex? I never thought it, but now I'm thinkin' it.
I love Isabel. Not that I don't love Alex, cause I do, but that Isabel with Mia - she is pure sweet.
Love your headdress. That's really funny. Very pretty picture of you with or without the headdress.
Cute kids.
Happy Birthday. Time sure flies, eh? I remember when they were born. You're so brave, Mandi. I can barely handle five guests at a birthday party. (I'm not a cool mom) :)
Happy birthday Alex and Isabel! Cute babies=beautiful children. They've really grown up right before our eyes!
I love those two cutie pies!! They are so fun to be with. I can't believe they are nine! It seems like they were barely babies. Great pics!
Love those pictures! I think I will copy on my twins' birthday. Tell me that they have grown out of sleeping together!!!? Ours still sneak into each others' rooms at night - can't sleep alone. Tell me there is hope! I am still laughing about the twin (can't tell which one - sorry) standing in the toilet! So funny! Tell them Happy Birthday from the Rogers!
That's Alex in the toilet. He liked climbing in there. Isabel is crying because she got caught, and she knows she's in trouble. Her superpower is extra-sensitivity.
Natalie - that's cute that they still want to sleep together! Alex and Isabel wouldn't be caught dead in the same bed now. There is hope! One day they WILL be mortal enemies! haha
Post a Comment