I hate it when the kids tell your secrets! Too funny though.
Soooo cute! I love his signature! And... it's okay to like Dancing with the Stars. I haven't watched it, but I am RELIGIOUS with So you think you can dance!
HA! That made me laugh SO DANG hard. Awesome.
Too funny. Don't you just love kids?!?
I 'clean' a lot too :-)
love the letter its to cute lance bass is hot love him
So why does Caleb always say to be continued! With Emilie? The world must know. We need a neighborhood cleaning group.
So cleaning the house huh?.... Now I know... I'm gonna try that trick and hope my kids don't blab.
That is a cool signature. I LOVE that he wrote that to his friend. That is hilarious.
What a smarty Alex is - the real story in parenthesis. Oh so funny!
That was so FUNNY! I didn't see it coming... perceptive child you have there. Scary, isn't it?!
The signature was my favorite part too. Is he into girls? Whaa????
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
12 comments:
I hate it when the kids tell your secrets! Too funny though.
Soooo cute! I love his signature! And... it's okay to like Dancing with the Stars. I haven't watched it, but I am RELIGIOUS with So you think you can dance!
HA! That made me laugh SO DANG hard. Awesome.
Too funny. Don't you just love kids?!?
I 'clean' a lot too :-)
love the letter its to cute lance bass is hot love him
So why does Caleb always say to be continued! With Emilie? The world must know.
We need a neighborhood cleaning group.
So cleaning the house huh?.... Now I know... I'm gonna try that trick and hope my kids don't blab.
That is a cool signature. I LOVE that he wrote that to his friend. That is hilarious.
What a smarty Alex is - the real story in parenthesis. Oh so funny!
That was so FUNNY! I didn't see it coming... perceptive child you have there. Scary, isn't it?!
The signature was my favorite part too. Is he into girls? Whaa????
Post a Comment