9.10.2008

Paul Recreates a Bad Photo: Olympic Edition

The Olympics were full of amazing athleticism and heroic moments. I was worried there would be no bad photos to recreate. Then Cuba's Angel Matos came along and kicked a referee in the face. Extremely bad sportsmanship = bad photo gold! Plus, I'm sorry, but the ref's face is really funny. I'm sure he's fine now.


Not awesome. Really not awesome. Yet somehow a little bit awesome?

"Horchata!" is what Paul says when he kicks someone in face.

Paul - Walker, Texas Ranger would be so proud........at the way you photoshopped your leg much higher than it could actually go. Nice work.

We're getting really good at this - these outfits only took a matter of minutes coming up with. Like a surgeon at an operating table, I looked at the picture and said, "Baptism pants, Christmas tree skirt, and afro wig - stat!" That afro wig has been my best ebay purchase ever, I think. Then Paul supplied the ace bandages and trash bag belt. Everyone - you're welcome.

13 comments:

Montgomery Q said...

Did you know that a black guy is the exact same as a white guy wearing an afro wig?

tiffany said...

thank you tahnk you thank you i love the photo of paul its great. this post has made my day and my week. paul has won the gold in my book. way to gompaul i have always wanted a gold medal olympian in the family.

Pam and Rand said...

I'm glad this was quick and easy - and so worth the fun. I have to keep looking at it and everytime get a laugh. Maybe since it was so easy you'll do some more quickly. However, when you were eyeing some of my bad photo's I'm worried about what might be published. This one is good - thanks for it.

Linz said...

Nice, very nice. How did it feel to kick yourself in the head?

Loud Boy said...

This is my favorite photo yet! I have some more photos for you to recreate. Let me know where you want me to send them.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! send them to mandibrowning@gmail.

Sherri said...

Thanks! It's been far too long since you guys did a recreate. I was fearful that I would never see one again. Whew!

Larry and Cindy said...

Paul & Mandi you two make me laugh and I love to laugh and I need to laugh!!! Life has been far to serious around here lately. I don't want to think we are getting old but we are sure acting like it and I refuse to continue!!! Please keep me laughing!!! I Love You guys to pieces and together!!! Auntie Cindy Have fun at the reunion I am so sad we can't come because of our pitiful finacial condition and other things!!!

Anonymous said...

Auntie Cindy -

I wish you could come to the reunion! We are going to miss seeing you so much. Hope life gets easier - we'll pray for you and we love you!!

nan said...

AWESOME! I love it! your photo recreation skills are no match. kind of like this guy who kicked the ref in the teeth. People say to him .."YOU're a kicking MASTER??"
"Oh yes" he says " I'm one bad A.. I even got kicked out of the Olympics for kicking a ref in the face!" "Oh" you will say.. "NO ONE can match that!" and you will believe it.

heidi said...

I love that it's so easy to imagine Paul saying, "Horchata" and kicking someone in the face.

Jaime said...

That is seriously the funniest. Paul's face/hand/buck teeth - wow. That one is goooood.

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

Ok srriously...I pee with laughing everytime I see this!!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com