I should have written about this long, long ago (sorry Heidi) - I guess I figured we had the same people reading our blogs. But in the event that you don't know my sister, let me tell you about something she's been doing lately. She has come up with some natural household cleaners that are awesome. There are 3 different ones - Surfaces (my favorite - it smells really good), Everyday, and Disinfect. They come in these really nice, big bottles, and the recipe is on the label (which is extremely cute that she designed), so when it's gone, you reuse the bottle and make your own! This saves the world from more plastic bottles in the trash, saves you from harmful chemicals, and saves you money. She's a smarty, that Heidi. They're called "Squeeky Green" (the name I suggested - hold your applause) and you can find out more at squeekygreen.blogspot.com. Go buy some!
9.09.2008
squeeky green
I should have written about this long, long ago (sorry Heidi) - I guess I figured we had the same people reading our blogs. But in the event that you don't know my sister, let me tell you about something she's been doing lately. She has come up with some natural household cleaners that are awesome. There are 3 different ones - Surfaces (my favorite - it smells really good), Everyday, and Disinfect. They come in these really nice, big bottles, and the recipe is on the label (which is extremely cute that she designed), so when it's gone, you reuse the bottle and make your own! This saves the world from more plastic bottles in the trash, saves you from harmful chemicals, and saves you money. She's a smarty, that Heidi. They're called "Squeeky Green" (the name I suggested - hold your applause) and you can find out more at squeekygreen.blogspot.com. Go buy some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, you're nice. Thanks Mandi.
Mia has to push 3.3
They are awesome cleaners. I use them whenever I clean (I was going to say everyday, but seriously - I don't clean everyday...) Good job, Heids!
Post a Comment