We had a little routine - first we get dinner:
Paul started the tradition of giving plastic eggs from the pretend farm to random children. At first it was funny, but then it just got weird, and I wanted him to stop.
Definition of vyiiit: head cocked slightly to one side. The Vyiiit was born years ago, when we were looking at a school picture of our niece Megan. She had her head slightly cocked to one side, and Paul's sound effect for it was, "vyyiiiit." It's also the sound a smiley face makes when it turns right-side-up, while you're chatting on gmail.
Then we finish up the night getting dessert and peeing our pants:

Of course I mean playing in the Gateway fountain. And getting really, really wet.

Fun times!
The sound's not great on this video, but this is Paul discovering that his chair made a unique sound whenever he moved. He's kind of an expert in this sound.
Then we finish up the night getting dessert and peeing our pants:
Of course I mean playing in the Gateway fountain. And getting really, really wet.
Fun times!
The sound's not great on this video, but this is Paul discovering that his chair made a unique sound whenever he moved. He's kind of an expert in this sound.

9 comments:
wow looks like fun i wanna come with you and pee my pants.
You guys do great family outings - you're awesome. I agree that often the children resemble adults more than the adults do. (ha ha)
Mandoo is hilarious and so is Paul. I would love to be one of your kids. They will have SOOOO many stories to tell.
I'm trying to decide what I would do if some random guy was trying to hand my kids plastic eggs. hahaha. Paul - you are so dang funny.
I can't believe we've never been there. We FOR SURE need to check it out.
Is that pee or the fountain? It looks too much like pee. Good job Isabel. You and Paul know how to live.
It's the fountain!! Isabel would be mortified if someone really thought she peed her pants.
I really think that Paul's face is better than the sound the chair is making!
You guys do so many fun things as a family. we don't do anything. except me serving stuff - see my recent post. I'm envious. but I suppose I need to make an effort. You and paul seem to have a lot of fun together. I can do the pee pants thing though. with or without the fountain.
Paul was just telling Gary on Sunday that he wished we lived by you, because you're so funny. And you've got that serving thing going for you - good for you!
Post a Comment