8.19.2008

I'm laid back at lunchtime, but I'm aggressive at crunchtime. Let's get it.

Did everyone watch Wipeout last night? I hope so. It's been our favorite TV show of the summer. One of the hosts is our fave John Henson from Talk Soup. They make fun of the contestants and turn a good show into something great. I really hope it comes back next season, because it makes me happy. They're showing reruns now, but you can see all the episodes online at abc.com.

Here's our favorite contestant of all time - Jacob "Crunchtime" Mann:

8 comments:

heidi said...

I haven't seen it yet - it would be fun to watch with you guys.

Prilla said...

I haven't see it. What channel? We like to watch the Chinese one on Spike TV it's pretty funny. Mostly because they are speaking Chinese and it is translated into English, but I'm pretty sure it's not always translated correctly.

Pam and Rand said...

Dad and I have watched it a couple of times. It is hillarious the way the announcer woman is laughing at the contestants. I needed this blog before I watched it to truely appreciate it. I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

Michelle said...

hahahahaha! Yep - he's our favorite too.

Jaime said...

I haven't watched - that poor guy! He had to be in pain. I love how they just make fun of him over and over...

Montgomery Q said...

Big balls

tiffany said...

yep big balls and that really was crunch tume wasnt it?

Linz said...

HAHAHA! We like this show too!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com