8.27.2008

Lisa's last comment reminded me of something. Sometimes I get annoyed by other people's blogs, because I think they're written only to make me jealous of how wonderfully perfect and fantastic their lives are. Maybe they are perfect and fantastic - whatever. Hooray for them. I'm not saying my life isn't good, it's just not always fun and games. Anyway, it reminded me of an Onion article that I think is so funny - Local Woman's Life Looks Bearable in Scrapbook.

6 comments:

Linz said...

HAHA! Yes, peoples lives always look better when they are only telling you highlights. Most of us like to keep our failures a secret!

rachel said...

It's kind of like when I have people over... I hide all my crap in my bedroom or random hall closets and lock all those doors!! But if you were to drop by unannounced... you would see how we really live!

tiffany said...

i agree with linz all the way. i have tried to hide my stupidity from kent my boyfriend no such luck it came out anyway. and im always hiding stuff in clostes when he comes or try to the last time he came i didnt make my bed. there was no hiding that. i think your life is pretty fun i wanna come live with you and ypur family.

sugarbritches said...

Well i hate to shame you all but my life is perfect, i am perfect and so is my family. wait. I think that was a tv show. oh well.

nan said...

Maybe I should start scrapbooking.

heidi said...

A lot of people have mentioned lately how blogs are annoying. I'm going to start writing only crappy stuff.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com