2.10.2008

things.....

Saturday night we got together with our friends and played Rock Band (ok, we're buying it, it's official), and this game called "Things....Humour in a Box." I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. And I was still laughing about it the next day. It helps when the people you're playing with have the same juvenile sense of humor. You choose a card that has a topic, like "Things you shouldn't call your children," or "Things requiring an assistant" and everyone writes down an answer and then you try to guess who said what. So funny. I'm going to buy it, but it's been discontinued and hard to find. But some day...... Brownings/Rasmussens/Moores.... together.... playing Things in a Box. A new dream of mine.

My friend Rachel also showed me how to curl my hair with a flat iron. Who has heard about this?! I'm not sure yet, but this may be life-changing. Here's Bunnylicious demonstrating:



Maybe I'm totally behind the times, but how awesome is that?? So now my hair routine will be: straightening my naturally curly hair with a round brush, then curling it with a flat iron. Makes perfect sense.

9 comments:

Montgomery Q said...

If we do play, we should restrict any answer dealing with my bum, crotch, and tassels.

Joel said...

You can buy the game online here. Happy valentines day.

Michelle said...

I'm so excited to try that game! Sounds like so much fun.

I'm also super excited that you posted a "how-to" on the flat iron curling process. I've been trying to figure it out for months. Why do I never think of the internet at moments like that?

And ... yeah ... good luck with the daily hair regime. My hair goes in a pony tail EVERY SINGLE DAY. Sadness ... but easy :).

Anonymous said...

Ugh, 40 bucks? Joel, if you were really my Valentine, you could at least pitch in for the shipping.

Prilla said...

We had so much fun playing with you guys. We really should get together more than 3 times a year. Anytime you're up for some laughs give us a call and we'll play. Our house or yours. April

Pam and Rand said...

I just purchased "Things" - so one day soon we can make the dream happen. It sounds super fun! I can't believe how easy she makes the curling look. Have you tried it yet? It would be fun to have long hair.

Anonymous said...

Hi April! Ok, let's do.

Mom - that's awesome! I might need to borrow it. Permanently.

heidi said...

I'm looking forward to laughing lots. Let's play that soon.

That Christmas present thing is so funny. What a silly girl.

Jaime said...

That flat iron curling looks hard! Have you tried it? I think I'll stick with a curling iron.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com