12.04.2007

it's december

Hey Heidi - Oliver puts all the ornaments on one branch, too! They kept falling off, so when he finally got them all to stay on he said, "YES!!" He was very pleased with himself.


It's always a crazy search for snow clothes the first time it snows. Oliver has to wear the twins' hand-me-downs, and I could only find one pink glove and one black glove. Oh well, they still kept him warm. They had the best time playing in the snow.


7 comments:

tiffany said...

looks like fun hoever im gald i dont live in snow

tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heidi said...

Weird kids.

Oh my goodness gracious, he makes THE cutest facial expressions!

Jaime said...

I love the first snow of the year. But, only from the kitchen window -hee hee. It's too cold for me to play in!

Pam and Rand said...

He worked so hard to get it all on one branch - to funny! I love the pink and black glove - it functions just fine!

Michelle said...

Oliver = CUTE!!! I love watching kids play in the snow. Of course, cleaning up afterwards is the worst. You have such cute kids - can't wait to see you all at the Christmas party!

Christine said...

I love the unmatching gloves. That's classic.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com