11.09.2007

October 2007

K, here are some pictures from October. Good times.

PUMPKINLAND:

corn maze

I almost called this picture "clowning around,"
but then I realized how dumb that would be.


Maddie's a good big sister.


Oliver had a perfect view of a train going by
and he was in heaven.


HEEHAWS:



I love Isabel's excitement in this picture,
because this train can't possibly be the cause of it.


FAMILY PARTY:

Dad was a very brave pinata holder.
And not one hit to the crotch! Well done.

FRIENDS PARTY:

Food, fun, and lots of Guitar Hero.


HALLOWEEN DAY:

This is right before school.
Isabel can tell you how fun it is to lug a garbage can
around on your head the whole day. Not very.


HALLOWEEN NIGHT:


Trick or Treating
Isabel (tired of being a garbage can), Oliver, Alex
and Moses/Annyong (Paul's half-brother)


Oliver loved EVERY MINUTE of trick-or-treating.
He was so sad to come home. He loved having people
put things in his basket. It took a lot of convincing to
get him to come in the house and eat his candy.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Those were great! Looks like you had a fun month. I love October, November, and December - because of all the fun activities.

My very, very, very favorite picture is Oliver watching the train. I love how Maddie is holding him up - and his look of total joy. So precious.

That garbage can costume is hilarious! Good idea.

Zak said...

hahahaha at first I thought that it said Moses/annoying... but then I REALIZED. Very funny indeed.

Pam and Rand said...

The garbage can is funny - poor Isabel being a garbage can all day. She cracks me up - what a cutie pie.

Linz said...

Great pictures! What cute kids you have!

Lenny and Amanda said...

I love all your pictures!! Did Isabel come up with her costume all on her own?! I think I might have to steal it for next year!!HAHA>>> I love halloween too and it is so much fun with the kids... Take care you guys. It was great to see you at the reunion. Wish we could see you more often!!

heidi said...

I thought it said Moses/Annoying too!

Annyong.



Cute pictures. Did Isabel seriously last the whole day with that garbage can on her head???

Pat and Brent said...

What fun pictures. You guys always come up with the cutest costumes! I think Isabel might have found out why there aren't a lot of garbage cans out there.

Jaime said...

I too thought it said annoying. I had to read it like 3 times.

I love that Oliver wanted to keep going. Usually 2 year olds last about 3 houses and then they are done. He is so cute.

Cute pictures!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com