hahahaha Bravo Paul.
Thank you for posting this. It was a lot of work, but definitely worth it.
You just wish you had hair THAT cool.
HAHAHA!!! That was great! Well done Paul!
Wow. You guys are so awesome.
Funny - I love the hair.
I was laughing before the recreated picture came up. That is the BEST.
paul you are nuts thats why i love ya to funny
LOVE IT! We are stressed. We need Halloween costume ideas.
LOVE IT TOO!a We are not stressed. Valerie is stressed!! Though I'll still entertain your costume ideas.
That's big of you, Egg. I mean Mike.
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
11 comments:
hahahaha Bravo Paul.
Thank you for posting this. It was a lot of work, but definitely worth it.
You just wish you had hair THAT cool.
HAHAHA!!! That was great! Well done Paul!
Wow. You guys are so awesome.
Funny - I love the hair.
I was laughing before the recreated picture came up. That is the BEST.
paul you are nuts thats why i love ya to funny
LOVE IT! We are stressed. We need Halloween costume ideas.
LOVE IT TOO!a We are not stressed. Valerie is stressed!! Though I'll still entertain your costume ideas.
That's big of you, Egg. I mean Mike.
Post a Comment