9.27.2007

Oliver loves:

1. singing the alphabet.





2. riding his trike.




3. eating dirt.


He can't resist putting a big handful of sand in his mouth every time he plays in the sandbox. Every time. Mmmmm....dirt. He also gave himself a perfect sand monobrow.

6 comments:

Zak said...

I love dirt. oh man its good

heidi said...

i LOVE at the end of the abc's when he says thank you.

sweetie pie.

Pam and Rand said...

Yeah, that was the best part. He is so polite and sweet you just can't help but feel close to Oliver. What a cute boy.

Michelle said...

Soo, so,so,so, so,so,so,so,so CUTE! He's pretty dang good on that bike! I'm WAY impressed with his cute alphabet singing too. I love him!

Jaime said...

Awww. He is the sweetest. Dirt - yum. Jed's dad always says that that is all Jed would do in the Little League Baseball is sit in the dugout and eat dirt.

Kent and Leisy said...

can't wait till zeb is old enough to do great stuff like that!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com