3.24.2007

Paul Recreates Your Bad Photo

Well the wait is over. Mike sent me two hilarious pictures to recreate and Paul and I finally finished one last night. This is the easier of the two - the other picture is way funnier, but Paul is worried about a modesty issue. (Paul?? Modest? I know, it's weird.) Anyway, here's the picture I've titled:

POPE IN THE WIND.....ALL WE ARE IS POPE IN THE WIND



And our version:



Here's a list of items for you to create your own Pope in the Wind at home:

  • White tablecloth duct taped to wall
  • Two white shirts of varying sleeve length
  • Chain from hanging planter
  • Cardboard cross covered in tinfoil
Leave yourself a good 2 to 3 hours to make it just right. Time well spent.

7 comments:

sugarbritches said...

can I use any duct tape or must it be white? if I dont have a chain would a rope do, or wouldn't it be the same? do I need to dye my hair or could i use a wig? could i just use a big fan instead of duct tape? i just want to get it right!

mandi said...

It's ok Lisa, just relax and your pope will come.

Pam and Rand said...

Great entertainment - it was worth all your time and effort. Thanks Paul and Mandi. (You've got way too much time on your hands).

Loud Boy said...

Well done! I have a more pic for you when you are ready.

heidi said...

That is awesome. You better save all that stuff for Halloween or something. Or you could wear it to church.

I don't know if Gary knows about this picture recreation fun - I'm sure he'd be into it.

mandi said...

Send 'em to me Mike! Just for my own enjoyment.

Montgomery Q said...

The face was a failure. The next post needs to be the numerous attempts at getting his face right. I guess I just dont have that pope holiness that enables the blessed contortion of features.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com