
Awhile ago I cut this picture out of the Sunday coupons and hung it on the fridge to remind us daily that ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE. Even peeing your pants freely whilst hula hooping. It was so inspiring to us that we decided to recreate it with Paul as the star....

You're thinking that Paul did all the work, but I provided the outfit, the hula hoop
and directed his face and arm position....so....I'm very involved. Nice job to Paul for the photoshopping and for
becoming the peeing lady. We enjoyed this so much that I've decided to create a recurring segment on my blog called "Paul Recreates Your Bad Photo." Please email me anytime at montgomeryq@hotmail.com with a bad photo that you would like Paul to recreate. Looking forward to your entries!
6 comments:
Hahaha! I love it. I'm going to keep an eye out for some good photos for you to recreate.
Oh to be so uninhibited - I guess to both the peeing lady and the grimacing Paul. Hillarious!
I'm so glad we finally got on the internet tonight and saw this. Gary hasn't laughed so hard all week.
...Anything's Possible...
I love this! I am going to send in a photo...
Dear Mandation,
I e-mailed the recipes to Heidi so she will be forwarding them on. Thanks for the recipe!!
Thanks Christine!!
Post a Comment