I can't believe how much time and work went into your recreation. You two are so talented! You need to be in the Halloween business w/ Mike and me. By business I mean that we don't make money, but spend a lot of it, but we are always looking for great ideas. Especially for costumes. It is such pressure to out-do the last year. So much so that last year we cancelled our party and wore re-runs. The shame!
6 comments:
I wish we lived closer. We would all have so much fun together. sniff sniff.
then you better not move. that's what i think!
This is awesome!!! I wish that I could think up stuff like this!!
I can't believe how much time and work went into your recreation. You two are so talented! You need to be in the Halloween business w/ Mike and me. By business I mean that we don't make money, but spend a lot of it, but we are always looking for great ideas. Especially for costumes. It is such pressure to out-do the last year. So much so that last year we cancelled our party and wore
re-runs. The shame!
That sounds great Valerie. You guys decorate our house all pretty and perfect, and we will think of your costumes! Sounds fair.
It's a deal!
Post a Comment