4.06.2007
oops a daisy
I learned a blogging lesson today. When you put pictures on your blog from the internet, you should download them onto your computer, and then post them. I have been copying the link and posting them that way. This leaves your picture vulnerable to whatever that website does with it. My cousin and his wife were reading my old posts (hi Kent and Leisy!) and found a very shocking pornographic picture on one of them. AAAAAAGGGGHHHH I'm glad they caught it, but I'm wondering if anyone else saw it - maybe someone I don't know well, and now they think I'm a sicko. I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE to anyone else that saw it. I am not someone who'd do that. Mean picture recreations of old friends - yes, I'm into that, but not porno. K, so sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
When Mike first started blogging, that same thing happened to him. It was a series of clean pictures and the porno picture was put at the end. I was totally freaked out and hurried and called Heidi, who was the only one who had commented, and luckily she hadn't seen it.
We would never think you are a sicko. Funny as heck and incredibily talented w/ your writing, but never a sicko.
We have all learned a valuable blogging lesson. Even though I still don't know how to blog.
Yeah. Kent was the one who told me first and then I called Mandi. It was GROSS. Oh, and so you know, it was old man porno. A naked old man. SHUDDER. I have to admit that it was quite fun telling Mandi- hilarity at its finest.
Thanks Valerie. You're so sweet.
Yeah, it was HIGHLY unattractive porno. Does that make it better...or worse?
I don't get why you would see a porno picture - is it a part of your blog? Why would only a few see it?
It was a picture of Kanye West on one of my old posts - I just copied the link of some website. What I didn't notice was that the website was gayhiphop.com, and I guess they decided to put a picture of a naked old man on top of Kanye's picture. And since it was just the link, when they did that to the picture, that picture was on my blog. It's sort of complicated, but I know how to do it the right way now.
YOU SICKO!
I'm thoroughly disgusted. I'm deleting you as a contact. sicko. I haven't had a porno picture, but I got porno spam comments - that's why i have word verification. porn spam is scary.
I'm so sad I missed out on the old man porn. Why would he be on a gayhiphop sight anyway? haha.
So Leisy and I were perusing the more professional of the blogs to get ideas for our new blog. Of course we delighted in Mandy’s “Zak is not Gay” blog and very innocently saw that nasty old man in all of his glory…or not so glorious glory. I started screaming, Leisy started screaming. I of course informed Zak who then began screaming as well. I can only imagine Mandy’s reaction – don’t worry Mandy we didn’t think you had intentionally posted that. (Although we wouldn’t put it past Paul… oh never mind) Happy blogging!
Post a Comment