1.25.2007
Happy Birthday to Me
Oliver's having his surgery tomorrow. And tomorrow is my birthday. Some present, huh?
Earlier today Primary Children's called and said they needed to fit another baby into the surgery schedule, so they wanted to move Oliver's surgery to tomorrow. We're glad, but scared and stressed and running around trying to get everything ready. I hope everything goes well. I'll probably be blogging from the hospital, to keep everyone updated. Wish us luck....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH, so it is tomorrow. What a weird birthday for you. How long will he be in surgery? Can we stop by? I hope everything goes well.
heidella....??? I'm here... are you there?
Hi Mandi! We are having fun here with all the kids. Everyone did really good last night! I just heard Teylor and Isabel talking at like 5:45 this morning so I had to tell them to go back to sleep - I'm not sure if they did or not. They might be really tired for Grandma tonight.
How are things there? We want to come see you for your birthday, but aren't sure what is best... What do you think? Good Luck!
Post a Comment