I love the fall. It seems to fly by every year.
Me too. It's my favorite.
Have we had fall yet? I think we went straight to winter
That's fancy. I love fall too. Fall here is winter where I come from so it makes me home sick. It feels so much like winter back home I want to bring out my Christmas decorations.
Fall sucks
I've been hating the cold weather - but it think it's starting to warm up again - so I guess fall is pretty good.
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
6 comments:
I love the fall. It seems to fly by every year.
Me too. It's my favorite.
Have we had fall yet? I think we went straight to winter
That's fancy. I love fall too. Fall here is winter where I come from so it makes me home sick. It feels so much like winter back home I want to bring out my Christmas decorations.
Fall sucks
I've been hating the cold weather - but it think it's starting to warm up again - so I guess fall is pretty good.
Post a Comment