whatever Mandi.
Made me happy. Thanks.
wtg mandi!
What's with the tongue? That cheered me up too.
What's up with the tongue? That cheered me up, too. You are so SMART.
Very Catchy! That was a great vlog. Good competition for Pretty Ryan.
I love that. I heard it on the radio a long time ago and it fun to watch it and hear it too. Thanks.
great. papa rand has heard the song, but i haven't. is that what the hip kids call it these days? vloggin'? cool. heehee. proof that you really don't have to be that good to be on MTV. there is hope for 'pretty ryan.'
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
9 comments:
whatever Mandi.
Made me happy. Thanks.
wtg mandi!
What's with the tongue? That cheered me up too.
What's up with the tongue? That cheered me up, too. You are so SMART.
Very Catchy! That was a great vlog. Good competition for Pretty Ryan.
I love that. I heard it on the radio a long time ago and it fun to watch it and hear it too. Thanks.
great. papa rand has heard the song, but i haven't. is that what the hip kids call it these days? vloggin'? cool. heehee. proof that you really don't have to be that good to be on MTV. there is hope for 'pretty ryan.'
Post a Comment