9.25.2006

RATE THESE SHOES

Without giving you any background or info on how these shoes came into my possession, I would like everyone to rate these shoes on 1) how attractive they are, and 2) how appropriate they are for a 10-year-old girl. (This 10-year-old is not homeless, does not live in Croatia, and would be wearing them in the year 2006.)


HOT OR NOT?
A


B

9 comments:

Montgomery Q said...

youre a shoe snob

Pam and Rand said...

A. Not - maybe Ok with some clothes.

B. Not - to high for a 10 yr old.

Zak said...

A. Moon bootish... but wearable for long pants.

B. Maybe a bit mature for a 10 year old, but may be pulled off with church clothes... maybe.

Oh, and thanks for finally blogging again.

Jeni said...

Good winter boots. I have them in brown.

I had those clogs. They are not practical and will give you blisters. Not worth it. 10 year olds shouldn't have to sacrifice for fashion yet.

mandi said...

You guys are being way too kind. Jen - I KNOW you don't have those boots. They're hideous! Ok, maybe I'm being overly harsh because of the source of these shoes. They are hand-me-downs to Maddie from Jiana - Paul's "step-mom." The high-heeled ones look ridiculously slutty when Maddie wears them and the other ones remind me of Star Trek or something. Maddie likes them (and almost wore the Star Trek ones to church with her white dress and white tights before I stopped her) and Paul thinks they're just fine.

Well...maybe they're not as bad as I thought. sigh Paul, you can hmmm me.

Jaime said...

Dress-up shoes?

Loud Boy said...

I say trash both of them.

Jeni said...

My post was in jest. I think all clogs are uncomfortable though. They have to be - they're made of wood!

heidi said...

I laughed for an hour when you told the story of Maddie trying to wear them with a white dress and white tights. I can't think of a worse choice of shoe. The other ones would totally look like hooker shoes on a ten-year-old.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com