That is horrible - I have to admit though he is as handsome as any of the movie stars who are gay. Only thank heavens he is very straight!
Why don't you put Uncle Tina's head in there and see what the effect would be. (Maybe we could make a coming out gay poster for Robin and Uncle Tina for the big ceremony.)
7 comments:
That is horrible - I have to admit though he is as handsome as any of the movie stars who are gay. Only thank heavens he is very straight!
Why don't you put Uncle Tina's head in there and see what the effect would be. (Maybe we could make a coming out gay poster for Robin and Uncle Tina for the big ceremony.)
Teylor is amazed that uncle Zak is on a magazine!! wow! Zak - you are a very handsome fella.
Is that a surprise that Lance whatever is gay?
That is just wrong. He is very handsome however and we all know that he is totally ungay.
You dorks.
Hilarious, you all mean.
The second pic isn't coming in for me though, so I don't know what it is. We all know Zak isn't gay, that's why it's funny!
Ha ha.
hahahaha. thanks. I'm glad you are all very aware of my un-gayness.
ZZZZAAAAKKKK????
Post a Comment