
I had this post up earlier, but I started feeling bad about my references to Zak, who is really, really NOT GAY. Sorry Zak. I love you. So I'll redo this post with no references to Zak. It was a dumb joke and I apologize.
K - here's my Lance Bass post:
Noooooooooo. Say it ain't soooooooo. I just found out that my favorite N'Sync member is gay. He seemed like such a nice (straight) Southern boy.
Yes I'm in my 30's and yes I love N'Sync. I love their music......and their videos, and even their dance moves. Mock me if you must, but I can't help it - I was born this way. I'm sure that's how Lance feels about his gayness, and I will find it in my heart to forgive him! Won't you do the same for me??
It's hard to explain my feelings for Lance. I've always had a small obsession with him. It's not a crush, or even attraction. He was always a little off-key, and not even that charismatic. (Everyone knows Justin carried the band with his singing talent!) SO WHAT IS IT ABOUT LANCE?? I don't know, but I never thought he'd be GAY.
Great. Next I'll find out Vern Yip from Trading Spaces is gay. Yeah, like that will ever happen.

Vern Yip*
SO not gay......(?)
*Vern is another small obsession of mine. I went to the South Towne Expo just to see him.
K - this made more sense in my other post, but I still want to say that sometimes Kanye West reminds me of Zak. Kanye is awesome and manly and has a really cute smile - LIKE ZAK. He's also a brotha.
K - this made more sense in my other post, but I still want to say that sometimes Kanye West reminds me of Zak. Kanye is awesome and manly and has a really cute smile - LIKE ZAK. He's also a brotha.


9 comments:
OH MANDI. I love Vern too! He is the best Trading Spaces guy and I never see him anymore! I will have to find it in my heart to forgive you for loving Lance Bass though. He was the doofus of N'Sync and that's a sad place to be. I never really saw the connection between him and Zakereeno.
If Zak was black - which he isn't -he would be a Kanye West look alike. I never saw it before!
Sorry - That was from me. Jessie was just blogging...
I love Kanye. Can't say I see the Lance Bass attraction, either, but I do see the Zak resemblance! Ha ha.
I don't think Vern is gay, even though he is a really good designer and he's not manly at all.
I'll forgive you guys for not loving Lance.
He is a doofus! haha Maybe that's why I feel for him.
I guess mom and dad are too GAY to comment. That's fine.
Does anyone have a picture of Randall that I can photoshop?
I'm sure I do... (sorry dad). I'll e-mail them to you ASAP.
That's awesome Jaime! By the way, what computer are you using?
I stumbled across your blog. Hilarious stuff.
As per Vern Yip, you may already know this (considering it has been years since you posted this), but yep, he's gay:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20335907,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Actually I didn't know that. That hurts.
Thanks for the heads up, though - and the comment!
Post a Comment