7.24.2006

Trip Pics

Here are the pictures from our trip. They are: 1) The covered wagon at Heritage Park, 2)The Zoo (notice the sweaty, red faces and Paul's intact bag of popcorn), 3)The kids enjoying the jacuzzi, 4)The popcorn spill 30 seconds after happening, and 5)The popcorn spill 30 minutes after "cleaning it up." I asked for a vacuum and they gave me this stupid sweeper which just spread the popcorn around more evenly. Oliver decided it was his and would scream if anyone else touched it.



5 comments:

Pam and Rand said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pam and Rand said...

Mom said...

The look on Alex's face captures the fear of the mess. My pet peeve is anything sticky on the floor - especially on carpeting. At least the sticky spots are left at the hotel. It did look like a nice room!

The trip sounded fun - the kids look like they are really having fun in the covered wagaon. Heritage is a fun place.

I can't believe how independant and adventurous Oliver is. He thinks he is a big kid already! What a cute baby he is!

Zak said...

that vacuum sure looks powerful.

Jaime said...

Oh - I would kill. There's nothing worse than a dirty hotel room because you can't do much about it. Oliver was in heaven though. He is so funny! I still can't get over when I was tending him and trying to get him to nap - he seriously stared at me while I was rocking him for like an hour and didn't make a peep or go to sleep. He just watched me. It was so cute - we bonded.

heidi said...

That's cute about Oliver screaming if anyone touched "his" popcorn.

Cute pics.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com