He is so cute! I love that zombie face he makes - does he ever drool while he's sitting there? I had a 13 year old boy piano student who was concentrating so hard he totally drooled. I was so embarassed for him, but I got those bad giggles that you can't control for a minute... poor kid.
He drools all the time, so I don't really notice a difference when he's staring. That's sad for that kid! haha
A couple Sundays ago I had to control my laughing fit. I stayed up on the stand during the talks so I could play the rest hymn, and this old guy got up to give his talk. He took a year getting up there and then he had to get all his papers organized, and while he was looking down the lens popped out of his glasses! So the bishopric scrambled to find it and helped him pick it up. He took forever putting it back in, then more arranging of his papers, and then it popped out AGAIN!! It's a good thing Paul didn't look at me because I was SOOO close to totally losing it. It took some major willpower to keep it under control.
Hey - speaking of piano (Jaime), did Paul's brother ask you to teach his son piano lessons? He asked for your number yesterday.
I would have lost it if I had seen that poor old man's lens falling out - TWICE!
I haven't heard from your bro in law- but I have like 4 people on a waiting list and I just can't teach any more than I am. I start to hate it - and my kids fall apart after a while. What's his name and I'll look out for him on caller id.
It's David Browning. I didn't know how full you were - I can totally understand! Their piano teacher just quit, and everyone else he's called doesn't teach in the summer.
Are you teaching Heidi? He lives in Sandy and I'm not sure how far he's willing to drive...so, whatevs.
That is so funny! How did you keep control? I would've fallen off the piano seat laughing and then died from embarrassment. Were other people laughing? I guess you didn't dare look for fear something would hamper your control. The last time I felt really embarrassed laughing was at Grandma Zoe's funeral. Mandi your question still brings me laughter. - Brains out of the nostril. Too funny!
11 comments:
Oh my heck that is a way funny face! Zombie boy is truely showing himself.
He is so cute! I love that zombie face he makes - does he ever drool while he's sitting there? I had a 13 year old boy piano student who was concentrating so hard he totally drooled. I was so embarassed for him, but I got those bad giggles that you can't control for a minute... poor kid.
He is so cute - he looks a little freaked in the Zombie Boy pic - The haircut is super cute. He looks like a real boy now.
He drools all the time, so I don't really notice a difference when he's staring. That's sad for that kid! haha
A couple Sundays ago I had to control my laughing fit. I stayed up on the stand during the talks so I could play the rest hymn, and this old guy got up to give his talk. He took a year getting up there and then he had to get all his papers organized, and while he was looking down the lens popped out of his glasses! So the bishopric scrambled to find it and helped him pick it up. He took forever putting it back in, then more arranging of his papers, and then it popped out AGAIN!! It's a good thing Paul didn't look at me because I was SOOO close to totally losing it. It took some major willpower to keep it under control.
Hey - speaking of piano (Jaime), did Paul's brother ask you to teach his son piano lessons? He asked for your number yesterday.
I would have lost it if I had seen that poor old man's lens falling out - TWICE!
I haven't heard from your bro in law- but I have like 4 people on a waiting list and I just can't teach any more than I am. I start to hate it - and my kids fall apart after a while. What's his name and I'll look out for him on caller id.
Those are the best stories! I can't remember the last time I had a giggling fit. Those are fun.
I love the pic of the mohawk.
It's David Browning. I didn't know how full you were - I can totally understand! Their piano teacher just quit, and everyone else he's called doesn't teach in the summer.
Are you teaching Heidi? He lives in Sandy and I'm not sure how far he's willing to drive...so, whatevs.
That is so funny! How did you keep control? I would've fallen off the piano seat laughing and then died from embarrassment. Were other people laughing? I guess you didn't dare look for fear something would hamper your control. The last time I felt really embarrassed laughing was at Grandma Zoe's funeral. Mandi your question still brings me laughter. - Brains out of the nostril. Too funny!
k time for new blogs.
I'm gettin' on it!
Post a Comment