3.09.2011

message

Right before bed last night, I listened to our phone messages and there was this one:

There is a missing endangered person in your area.  We are looking for a 48 year old white male, 5' 10" 180 pounds.  He is bald with blue eyes.  He is schizophrenic and has been missing since march 7 at 9pm.  He left his home on foot, we do not know what he was wearing.  If you see him, please call the Provo Police Department.  Thank you.

Well, I hope he's ok, but......(yikes!!)  I kept imagining him at our window.  And then I decided to cross off sleep on my agenda for the night.

7 comments:

tiffany said...

oh no i wouldnt be able to sleep for sevral nights thats scary hope the find him soon

Joel's Other Sister said...

Come over to my house. We have a fantastic lack of bald blue eyed psychos here.

sinika said...

SCARY! That pic is creeping me out!

So my friends grew up kind of by the prison and one night helicopters came with searchlights in everyone's backyard trying to find an escaped inmate!!

Unknown said...

I feel like closing all my blinds, and I live across the country! That picture really made it real... great, please keep the doors locked Mandy!

Linz said...

Um... yeah. I wouldn't be sleeping either...

Pam and Rand said...

Super creepy - Did they ever find him?

Michelle said...

He really probably just needs someone to help HIM get somewhere safe. :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com