10.27.2010

hmm.....I can't figure out why.....

I was laying on the couch reading Jackie Warner's book, "This is Why You're Fat," when Paul passed by me and asked, "When you open that book, is there a picture of you eating licorice and cookies?" (Which is what I was doing at the time.)

Ouch. But he may have a point. (sadface)

7 comments:

tiffany said...

i cant figure out if its the junk food that makes me fat or the book

rachel said...

Its like eating ice cream while watch 'biggest loser'.

Angie said...

Ouch. I feel your pain.

Pam and Rand said...

The only way you can look like Jackie Warner is through steriods and lipo.

Jaime said...

Jackie has a ridiculous body.

I think Paul just got a bad mark for that one.

Boy Mom said...

What kind of cookies?

heidi said...

Dang you make me laugh hard.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com