12.01.2010
please help the elderly
Tonight my daughter Maddie (14) was telling me that she thought my last post was funny. Then she said with sincere concern and a touch of pity, "Mom, do you know how to make a sad face on the computer?" She thinks that I am 80. Now where's that darn sadface button.........aw, crap. Just forget it. (sadface) (sadface)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Ha! Caveman, I tell ya!
I thought joel and paul invented the sadface? or was that the happy face? You are pretty old....
Ha!
We were making rope in scouts the other day. Isaac assured the other scouts that I knew what I was doing because,"When my Mom was a kid homemade rope was all they had."
Dang whippershnappers!
Dear Mandi-
That was the nicest comment anyone has ever left me. So thank you. And thanks for reading my giant (non-funny) scrapbook. I love this blogging stuff, and am (im)patiently awaiting your next post.
P.S. What do you think of Conan? Have you been watching?!?!
OF COURSE I have been watching!! I am for reals in love with him. I think it gets better and better as time goes by. What do you think?!
Rachel, you're right. Mandi is simply trying to get out of paying Paul and me for the use of emoticons. Cheapskate.
Mandi, remember when I saw you at Wal-mart with a mullet? Why did you run away before I could get a photo? Mandi grew a mullet, everyone. Now she looks like this (only with her own face.)
Thanks for spoiling the surprise, Joel. (Eye rolling emoticon here.) I was going to announce it as a new post, but I guess now the comments will have to suffice. Everyone, enjoy my new do: https://3299433715109905636-a-1802744773732722657-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/mandoobiz/newmullet/mandi.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7cot4ziQE8Gzh4QnQTS0qsQYouKFyEVllg_iXeaZZKmR3K_M9ATaA-MyScbJFr5V9-PmgHORWJKoq6_Mw7rP10qpKfZHzjBx0ZoWByFHMPSTuj3pqqlNFJHgMRUTIm6UHCT_KyweYIlCrQAT_3Y1xpiRT7z1kUoaTBBIRbNCFr5QKMKX4aQ5bxh-PDdR4c3XNitA5NcXHRde68je4bahpZ73ae9t2w%3D%3D&attredirects=0
I can't even stand how good it looks. It makes me look so.......(sexy emoticon?).
Enjoy copying and pasting that, by the way.
:P You're mean mom.
Mandi
{SINCERE CONCERN}
Do you know how to insert a link on the computer?
{ T O U C H O F P I T Y}
I love your new look! Why does it remind me of Cindy M. across the street? Did she have that look?
Post a Comment