7.15.2009

Oliver plugs the Instyler

Almost every morning Oliver comes and gets into my bed. Sometimes he'll snuggle up to me and go back to sleep, and sometimes he'll say, "Mom, wake up! It's day!" But most of the time he just starts talking. And talking, and talking, and talking. I love it so much. It's a very nice way to wake up because he always cracks me up with the things he says. He's so excited about EVERYTHING. One morning he was particularly talkative and I grabbed the camera and asked him to tell me about the Instyler.


Have you seen this infomercial? Oliver is mesmerized by it. He often recites it to me, while strongly urging me to buy one of these contraptions.

(I spent a ridiculous amount of time putting speech bubbles on this video, to help you understand what he's saying. And now I have no more patience to figure out how to edit the length. So I'll just tell you - the important parts are between 00:45 and 03:55.)

Oliver explains the Instyler:

16 comments:

Montgomery Q said...

That product is almost as cool as heel guns.

So, where is he getting this crap about my germy hair? I cleanse daily! Sometimes with shampoo!

Linz said...

Fantastic flips and outragous curls!! He is so cute!!!

Pam and Rand said...

Gosh - I want the instyler - he should be put on TV! Cute & smart boy!

Prilla said...

He is too stinkin' cute! I want one of him to come and live at my house.

Michelle said...

I am laughing so hard that I am wiping tears! That is so dang awesome and hilarious! I TOTALLY want the instyler. Soooooooo cute!

I also quite enjoyed your subtitles ... especially the "you're excused now." He is adorable. "So .... I love you ... now can I? ..." hahahahahaha!

Angie said...

Very funny! We all had a good laugh. I think you may have a future hairdresser on your hands.

sugarbritches said...

Ok I've never laughed so hard! He has that whole thing memorized completely! Outrageous curls. That's the ticket!

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

ok ur son is way to freeking cute!! I am getting the sense that he see's ALOT of TV lol.

Boy Mom said...

Oh Oliber, you're too cute. Morning conversations with four-year-olds are the best, provided they take place after um, 9:00am or later.

Can I borrow your Instyler before Paul gets his germie hands on it?

Kent and Leisy said...

looks like you've got a future re-creator on your hands. I am super impressed! so funny.

heidi said...

That is the cutest thing. I love how gross Paul's hair is according to Oliver. How funny.

Mooryan said...

I don't know if I should laugh or be very scared as I'm an advertising major. That infomercial was effective! I chose to laugh though...and laugh I did.

holly fay said...

I think you should send this to Instyler and have them send you a free one...for him. I think it’s the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Larry and Cindy said...

Oh My... what a cute-fun Boy. I feel much better now because I was so concerned about Billy Mazes' death, I feel so much better because Oliver can just slip in that Oxyclean guys spot and never miss a lick. I know there are child labor laws but he is ready at 4 years old and I don't think it would be good to hold him back he may lose his talent!!! YOU GO OLIVER!!! i want an instyler also and I have watched that informercial and I really have wanted one but have you done that math on the cost of that thing? Oliver and Mandi you are both so cute along with the rest of you family...You guys should take over for Jon and Kate plus 8 since they have obviously messed up their reality show. Who does that to their kids????? Love Ya, Auntie, Cindy

Jaime said...

That was the cutest ever. I love him! He doesn't stop talking and EVERYTHING he says is hilarious. I loved hanging out with you guys in Heber. My favorite was Oliver saying, "will you use me as a backpack again?" hahaha!

acte gratuit said...

My son got equally excited about Aqua Globes and the Rocket Rod!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com