6.29.2009

this hurts me more than it hurts you

My mom found my glamour shot. Thanks? And now I sort of wish I'd never brought it up. Paul will not be recreating it, but here it is in all its glory. My brother Zak said it reminded him of DJ from Full House. I'm thinking more like:


DJ

+


Uncle Jesse

=


their mentally unbalanced love child

9 comments:

Montgomery Q said...

What do you mean, I won't be re-creating it?

mandi said...

I'd like to just move on.

Linz said...

Love it!

Joel's Other Sister said...

I never did the glamour shot, but if I did, it would have been similar to yours. The hairspray on the sides to poof them out as well as the big bangs were 100% "in" during this time. We were cool then.

At least, that's what I keep telling myself.

And despite the outdatedness of the pic, you still look beautiful.

(And you didn't have your hands anywhere near your face or collar! Good job!)

Jaime said...

Did they have those earings for you to wear? They are honkin.

You do look beautiful. I remember being jealous of that picture. :)

Prilla said...

I'm so glad your mom found the picture! I love it. You look hot Mandi! Too bad those aren't around anymore.

Pam and Rand said...

A nice combo. They look more like your real parents should have I think.

Boy Mom said...

Those bangs are Soooo! Totally! Awesome!

Sara said...

I REMEMBER THIS!!! Where are those earring today??

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com