6.29.2009

they're bad, they're bad, you know it

Last month was my sister's birthday, and I wanted to send her an e-card just to say, "Hey - it's your birthday. I'm totally acknowledging it." But every e-card I looked at was really cheesy and stupid. I was lamenting this to Joel, and told him that we ought to start our own e-card website. He took me seriously. So with his help, and Paul joining in too, we created Bad Greeting Cards. Please enjoy.

4 comments:

Linz said...

Okay - I just laughed my a$$ off! Well done! HAHA!! Well done!

Linz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel's Other Sister said...

I sent one to Tiff the other day. It fit her perfectly. I hear that you came up with all the goods ones!

Michelle said...

You guys are SERIOUSLY hilarious.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com