4.02.2009

name

Albino Junk

8 comments:

Montgomery Q said...

I thought her name was Blondie Refuse.

tiffany said...

??????????????

tiffany said...

is this an announcement of some sort?

mandi said...

you need to click on it

sugarbritches said...

Is this serious? Her name is Albino Junk. OK. Her Mom either really hated her, had no idea what an Albino is, or was totally drunk when she named her. If, as I suspect, this is her chosen "tough" name, then, she failed miserably. what a sad sad dumbass.

rachel said...

this is awesome

Pam and Rand said...

Are you sure that is a girl? I thought it was a guy. Poor Albino-no wonder he/she is into cocaine.

Jaime said...

That couldn't be her real name. I would love to hear the story behind it. Maybe I'll visit the state pen some day and ask.

Lisa - you make me laugh.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com