11.04.2008

Goodbye October

This is my first slideshow attempt. I could have done without the wacky witch at the beginning, but.......whatever.

Click to play


Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



The kids are not very appreciative of Oliver when they're trying to rake:




Also, my mom had an early Thanksgiving dinner since my sister is leaving for China for 3 months. I found the most ridiculously decorated cupcake ever and had to attempt it. A tiny turkey dinner:

Isn't it funny? I don't know why I get such a kick out of it. Here's my cookie version, with tepee ice cream cones and pilgrim hat cookies:

16 comments:

Montgomery Q said...

Those cookies were good. Good job, dude.

Katy said...

Cute! You are always so great at creating lovely, too cute to eat creations!

Boy Mom said...

Amazingly cute, and I bet they saved you from an entire day of cleaning and laundry.

gotta go girl said...

I loved the slide show and the cute treats Mandi! I attempted Smile Box but failed......now I am sad when I see your cute slide show. GOOD JOB!

Angie said...

I loved the slide show. I totally forgot to take pictures on Halloween. I'm such a dork!

The cookies are so cute. You are so creative!

tiffany said...

loved the slide show and oliver jumping in the leaves that looks like fun. cute cookies wish i was that talented

tiffany said...

loved the slide show and oliver jumping in the leaves that looks like fun. cute cookies wish i was that talented

tiffany said...

sorry didnt mean to post the last one twice

Linz said...

Cute cookies! I love the tepees too!

Great slideshow! The witch was a little creepy, though. Oh well! Did Paul scare anyone?

Pam and Rand said...

Paul was the most scary in his superman outfit. The slide show is super cute. It's a good thing we realized the kids had gotten to the desserts a bit early - otherwise there would be no documetation of all the work. The dinners on a cookie were super cute - much cuter in person where you can appreciate the detail.

Loud Boy said...

Crap! Now I have 'spooky thing hanging from a tree envy'. Way to go Mandy!!!!!

Can I rent Paul to scare the ToTs in my yard next year?

Michelle said...

First off - PAUL!!! That is so dang creep-ramma. My kids would totally have PTSD ... me too, for that matter. :)

I LOVED the slide show. You have SO many leaves ... how fun! (and I'm sure your kiddos love the work it entails) Oliver is too adorable.

Amazing ... I mean, AMAZING!!!!! cookies.

Prilla said...

Mandi you are amazing. But I must say that I think you might have a little too much time on your hands to prepare such amazing treats.

sugarbritches said...

LOVED the slide show - wish i would have taken enough pictures. i am so bad at it. i'm asking for a small camera for christmas so i don't have to drag out the enormous camera that hurts my neck to carry.

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

I am guessing many a child pee'd that night in ur yard!!!! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Mike - Paul will do pretty much anything for money. I'm pretty sure you could rent him for the right price.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com