6.05.2008

Standard Primary Answer Fails

This happened awhile ago, but it made me laugh a lot. A couple Sundays ago the Primary President gave the Sharing Time lesson. She told the story of baby Moses - how his mother put him in a basket in the river, his sister Miriam watched over him, and the Pharoah's daughter found him. She explained that back then they didn't have bottles, so the baby needed someone to nurse him, and the Pharoah's daughter couldn't nurse him because she hadn't given birth to him. So Miriam told her that she knew someone that could nurse the baby. Then the Primary Pres. excitedly asked the children, "So can you guess who was able to nurse baby Moses?" They thought about it for a sec and then one of the kids yelled, "JESUS!"

Hmmm, He did perform many miracles, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't one of them. Try again.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hahahahahahahahaha! That is absolutely hilarious. Those cute kiddos - I loved it!

Angie said...

Too funny! Makes me miss being in Primary. Check out our blog at lofthousefamily.blogspot.com

Angie

heidi said...

That's some great entertainment. What a funny question to ask.

rachel said...

So funny! I don't think I would have gone into such detail about the feeding if I was the teacher!! But whatever, reminds me of our days in the Eastbay ward primary!

Larry and Cindy said...

That is so funny!!! I am 1st Counselor in Primary and that sounds like something that would happen to me!!! I love those little children they are so cute and funny and full of spit and vinegar....Sometimes I feel like an old lady in there with all these other young chicks!!!
Love Ya Forever, Auntie Cindy

tiffany said...

that is the funniest story i have been teaching ctr 5 for 1 year now last year the 1 girl in the class her answer to everything was the gospel and the book of mormon

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com