Really, family? That's the picture you chose? With Christmas morning hair, teddy bear jammies, and displaying the bottle of Oxycontin she just found in her stocking? Oh, now that I look closer, it appears to be a ring. I thought it was a medicine bottle. Ok, that's a little better, but STILL.If I ever go missing, please do not, I repeat DO NOT use this picture of me for newscasts:
(paul made me take it down. too bad for you.)
It will be tempting, yes, but I'm pretty sure it would be a red flag to the authorities.

6 comments:
Paul was embarrassed of a picture? You have to put it back so I can see! Don't worry, Mand, I will be sure to give the press that cute picture of you flipping the bird.
She is a cute lady - surely they have something more flattering.
What a funny blogger. I just love your humor. I would kill if my family did that. Poor lady. I want you to put the deleted photo up. It can't be any worse than any of my old teenage photos.
Jaime - that's the one it was! HA! Paul thought the flipping off would offend people. Paul: monitor of offensiveness.
So, just email me the picture of you. If you can't put it back on.
Good job Paul. Nothing offensive could ever slip by him. That picture is so sad - now she'll never want to show back up. I can't believe they couldn't find a better picture!
Hey now Oxycotin could be a fabulous stocking stuffer.
Post a Comment