On Monday Oliver had another follow-up visit to the cardiologist to see how his heart is doing. Everything's perfect. Hooray! His next visit is in a year and they told me he doesn't have to have antibiotics anymore for dental cleanings or stitches. It's weird to think that a year ago on Jan. 26, he was being wheeled away for surgery. That was really scary. Now he's all fixed and healthy. We're so happy!
2.06.2008
all better
On Monday Oliver had another follow-up visit to the cardiologist to see how his heart is doing. Everything's perfect. Hooray! His next visit is in a year and they told me he doesn't have to have antibiotics anymore for dental cleanings or stitches. It's weird to think that a year ago on Jan. 26, he was being wheeled away for surgery. That was really scary. Now he's all fixed and healthy. We're so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That is so awesome. You have to believe that he has some very good guardian angels!
Yea!! I am so very happy to hear that he is well! Hooray! I agree - he has some wonderful guardian angels!
That is great news! I'm so happy he's doing well.
That WAS very scary. Oliver is so stinkin' cute. That bottom picture is just adorable. Happiness for SURE!
Mandi that is so awesome to hear. Give him lovey squishes from us.
glad he is doing better he is a cutie pie
I'm so glad he is better. He is the sweetest little smarty pants. I LOVE that bottom picture of him. He's so cute!!
That is amazing that he's totally fine now. He is such a good sport about being hooked up to all those chords and smiling.
We are so happy that he is totally fine now!! Take care!! Lvoe you guys!
Post a Comment