Awesome. I'm still not pleased with the color shift. I wish I had about an hour more to work on it, but deadlines are deadlines. That bulge is not photoshopped.
I look like a sweaty arab.
Hilarious as always. You two know how to have a good time.
Wow. That is gold.
Way to work it Paul - solid gold!
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Too funny!
I second the greasy terrorist comment. If your clavicles are a teaser I can't wait to see what's under your tank top!
HA! Does that tank have a push up pad in it? You are HOT.
Oh Paul, you are too funny! Where do you find these dorky photos to copy? All I can say is "you", and it is.
Where can I buy your video. You're in much better shape than the real guy.
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
10 comments:
Awesome. I'm still not pleased with the color shift. I wish I had about an hour more to work on it, but deadlines are deadlines.
That bulge is not photoshopped.
I look like a sweaty arab.
Hilarious as always. You two know how to have a good time.
Wow. That is gold.
Way to work it Paul - solid gold!
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Too funny!
I second the greasy terrorist comment. If your clavicles are a teaser I can't wait to see what's under your tank top!
HA! Does that tank have a push up pad in it? You are HOT.
Oh Paul, you are too funny! Where do you find these dorky photos to copy? All I can say is "you", and it is.
Where can I buy your video. You're in much better shape than the real guy.
Post a Comment