it's not working for me!
That is very bazaar. Her face is still so pretty for a 75 year old. Is she crazy or toying with the media. I'm confused.
I think she's excessively medicated and/or insane.
Wow, that'a just weird!
I love how she says, "now I'm gonna howl" like it's the most normal thing ever. Cuckoo.
What show was that on? I feel so bad for her - what a way to be remembered.
I could totally picture myself doing something like this at a Relief Society social to keep the conversation going but feel really bad when I see her doing this. Weird!
SO Strange. Definitely insane.
Very sad. I hope she stays home.
Good Halloween video.
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
10 comments:
it's not working for me!
That is very bazaar. Her face is still so pretty for a 75 year old. Is she crazy or toying with the media. I'm confused.
I think she's excessively medicated and/or insane.
Wow, that'a just weird!
I love how she says, "now I'm gonna howl" like it's the most normal thing ever. Cuckoo.
What show was that on? I feel so bad for her - what a way to be remembered.
I could totally picture myself doing something like this at a Relief Society social to keep the conversation going but feel really bad when I see her doing this. Weird!
SO Strange. Definitely insane.
Very sad. I hope she stays home.
Good Halloween video.
Post a Comment