8.28.2007

Everywhere Like Such As

Miss Teen USA. Hilarious.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so scared for our country's future! She can't even get out one coherent sentence.

Jaime said...

Oh my sad. I had to listen twice to try to make any sense out of watch she said. US Americans should build up South Africans and Iraqs with maps to build our future. Ya, like for sure.

Loud Boy said...

Awww Another Blonde princess. I wonder if she will be found High on Coke vomitting in one of Donald Trumps Yuka plants. Well if so King Don will forgive her, and after a stint in re-hab she will be even more popular. Because there's one thing Americans seem to like more than a blonde princess and that's a blonde princess in re-hab :)
It strikes me even funnier that this young lady is going to be more (in)famous than her counterparts, just for being a prime example of the inherent failures within the American school systems on which the question was based. (translation: uh, so... I think that it's because, ummmm, can you film me from the other side? What was the question again?)

Jeni said...

That was painful to watch! I feel bad for her parents.

Anonymous said...

I guess I should make it clear that she wasn't the winner (shocking) - just a contestant.

Linz said...

Yikes. That WAS painful to watch! Did you notice the look on the hosts face as she was finishing! He looked like it was taking every ounce of strength that he had not to laugh! Wow. That was sad!

Michelle said...

Soooooo sad. I'm literally speechless.

Linz said...

I came back to laugh again... then I realized the host is AC Slater!! I mean Mario Lopez! How fun!

Pat and Brent said...

Really, really sad. -at least she has her looks. . .

Pam and Rand said...

Thankfully Jen - you will never have to worry about being shamed like that. Vivi or any of the grandkids could come up with a better answer at age 4. Too funny! I feel bad for the girl -how embarrassing!

sugarbritches said...

I watched the pageant live and couldn't believe my ears. what the crap did she even say? she didn't even look like she was flustered, she acted like she sincerely thought she was speaking intelligently. who in hell coached her? She was a top 5 finalist even! unbelievable and so hilarious.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com