Mike sent this picture for Paul to recreate and sadly, it is too complicated for even the most talented of bad photo recreators. But this photo must be shared with the world. It makes me laugh every time I see it.
I don't think the smellers the feller in this case. ew! Can you imagine being the guy in the back? gggrrrosss. Maybe Zak will come over and help Paul recreate the photo. Hey - were is my chucky cheese dudette?
Paul and I have to be on speaking terms to recreate a photo together. And lately that hasn't been often. heh heh Hopefully we'll do it soon. And by "it" I mean the photo recreation.
Which one are you referring to that I would like? I can think of at least one of those positions that I wouldn't be very comfortable with. The music is great- kudos.
I can't stop laughing at this!! Sweaty man groin is not a good smell, seriously. Can this be considered a TKO? I would think so. I can't help but wonder how he got there in the first place. See, you have really tight speedo things and a really big head. Your head doesn't just fall into someones underwear. The bum smeller would have to have pulled out his underwear to form the man pouch. Doing that on purpose gives me pause... sorry Mike, there is no need to recreate, that photo is too damn funny on it's own.
9 comments:
I don't think the smellers the feller in this case. ew! Can you imagine being the guy in the back? gggrrrosss. Maybe Zak will come over and help Paul recreate the photo. Hey - were is my chucky cheese dudette?
Paul and I have to be on speaking terms to recreate a photo together. And lately that hasn't been often. heh heh Hopefully we'll do it soon. And by "it" I mean the photo recreation.
hahahaha! Maybe if you do the other "it" you will be on speaking terms again. Just a thought.
Which one are you referring to that I would like? I can think of at least one of those positions that I wouldn't be very comfortable with. The music is great- kudos.
That is really gross!!
Laughed out Loud. I think I even peed just a little...
Stop peeing on my blog, Nan!
Paul better get his razor ready for this recreation - or maybe he can just air brush off the chest hair - Kent
I can't stop laughing at this!! Sweaty man groin is not a good smell, seriously. Can this be considered a TKO? I would think so. I can't help but wonder how he got there in the first place. See, you have really tight speedo things and a really big head. Your head doesn't just fall into someones underwear. The bum smeller would have to have pulled out his underwear to form the man pouch. Doing that on purpose gives me pause... sorry Mike, there is no need to recreate, that photo is too damn funny on it's own.
Post a Comment