6.13.2007

The Softer Side of Mandoo

I just read a friend's post about everything she's grateful for and it was so sweet and sincere that it made me want to stop being so sarcastic about everything. That won't happen, but I do want to say how much I love my kids. I always wanted to be a mom more than anything else and I feel so lucky that I have these four lovely children. They are sweet and loving and funny and smart and they make life worth living. They are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

7 comments:

Jaime said...

ahhhhh. You are a great mom, Mandi. Your kids are cuties - so full of personality. They are smarties too, aren't they. I see that you wrote this at 8 a.m. - we'll see how you feel about them tonight. haha. I just freaked out at Kobe and it's only 11. sigh.

Anonymous said...

So true Jaime, so true.

Michelle said...

hahahahaha

Speaking of your kids - post more pics, please. I miss seeing them. They are so dang adorable! Marissa loves that she and Maddie can talk blog style. Fun.

Grateful to be a Mom too - we are so blessed.

Montgomery Q said...

ahhhhhhhh hahahaha ahhh

Hey let's go to the zoo on Saturday. Who cares it it's supposed to 100? We'll take some misting fans. If we don't use those free tickets, then Oliver's heart operation will have been in vain.

Pam and Rand said...

I agree - you couldn't have had any cuter, smarter of fun kids. I love them so much too.

Hey - could you make your Zoo trip in the afternoon and let us take Isabel and Alex overnight Friday night - and on a hike Saturday morning. Maybe we could meet at Gateway in the fountains and see Tiffany's sidewalk art. What do you think?

sugarbritches said...

i'm scared. i get frightened by seriousness. like when wrote about ella kitty dying, i freakout when i read it again. i hate it when i have softer moments. it makes me want to run away.

off the subject, cayden told me yesterday that ella and daisy aren't dead, they're fighting the bad guys. Go Ella and Daisy!

Christine said...

You are such a cute mom!!! I don't know how you do it with 4...I am struggling just to manage 2!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com