5.27.2007

A Bad Album Cover Starring Paul's Head

Paul as Jerry Colonna
And a one and a two....




7 comments:

nan said...

Ok for real..Laugh out Loud FUNNY! this is absolutly hilarious! It made me pee just a little...

Pat and Brent said...

Yes, definately pee-your-pants funny! Mandi - I love your blog. It is sooooo dang entertaining. I had a lady at work who always wanted to see your blog but now they've made it so we can't access from work. :(...

Montgomery Q said...

Change the title, Man Doo. It's not really a re-creation...more of just a head-photoshop. We need to preserve the integrity of the "Paul Recreates" segment. And thank you for putting that song. Can you email it to me, because I've fallen in love with it.

Pam and Rand said...

Paul - you would always add spark and fun to a party - just as much as Jerry Colonna anyday! Just look at the fun everyone is having!

heidi said...

I can imagine Paul singing that song. Let's do a video recreate of him dressed like that guy singing and doing a dance to Big Fat Minnie.

Jaime said...

I'm with you Heidi - "open wide!" yikes. That is a pretty good head makeover. I love the eyes.

Loud Boy said...

This one is disturbing.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com