I found my favorite Sesame Street video of all time. I'm not sure why I loved it so much - the song, the cute dollhouse, the kitties...all of it was fascinating. It has such a warm and fuzzy 70's vibe that makes me want to go back to that time.
5.21.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
They are behaving grown-up as can be.
If all nations could just come together and serve dolls tea and defend them against cats, we could make a better world.
So true Paul, so true.
Mia is totally mesmerized by that clip. She's watched it like 5 times in a row. I think I remember those little plates and spoons, thinking how awesome they were.
I have no memory of that clip - it is so cute. I guess every little girl would like the perfect dollhouse and a kitty. Maybe that is why you've created the perfect play house in your backyard. Now you just need the kitty.
How did you find that clip? As soon as i saw it, it brought back such memories. I loved it! I loved the doll house and wished i had one. I had a cardboard box. I never understood why the girls laughed at the cats who ruined everthing. I would have smacked the damn cats for ruining our perfect little tea. One two, two evil cat, one two, got two smacks. two evil cats, two little smacks, no more cats in the little doll house.
Yeah, I think I was horrified by the cats, too. I still want that dollhouse, though. It's so awesome!
That does bring back memories. I wanted a doll house like that too. I like Lisa's song better though. Stupid cats.
I'm glad that wasn't on Sesame Street when I was a fan. Doll houses are creepy, no warm fuzzies for me. I thought the dolls were going to wake up and kill those cats. - Kent
Looooooved it ... minus the cats.
Michelle
Wow I don't know if I should really write this, but my best friend and I each had dollhouses and cats. We were just like those two little girls. Hahaha yikes. Fun times though.
Post a Comment