5.13.2007

BLAH

5 comments:

nan said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with those days....

heidi said...

blah to you too.

i like your music thing - i think i may have to copy cat you.

Jaime said...

How did you do the music? By the way - it's quite a song. Cheeserific.

mandi said...

Go to imeem.com and set up an account. You copy the part on the song page that says 'embed on your blog' or something like that, and then put it in your html.

This song is Steve Martin and Burnadette Peters from "The Jerk" - one of Paul and my favorite movies. They're sitting on the beach and when they're done singing, she pulls out a trumpet and starts playing. It's not cool. If you listen to the end he talks about his fantasy of going through the trumpet to give her a kiss. "Why didn't you?" she asks. "Well I didn't want to get spit on me."

I guess you have to see it.

Loud Boy said...

whatever

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com