4.26.2007

Oh Donny

You came and you gave without takin'. Donny's new cd is out and he's singing my song! Track #7. I'm sure he sings it spelled with an i. I know you're all excited for me.




Tracks Listing:
  1. I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash
  2. Sometimes When We Touch - Dan Hill
  3. Let's Stay Together - Al Green
  4. Laughter In The Rain - Neil Sedeka
  5. When I Need You - Leo Sayer
  6. How Long - Ace
  7. *****Mandy (I love you)***** - Barry Manilow
  8. You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
  9. Will It Go Round In Circles - Billy Preston
  10. How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees
  11. Alone Again Naturally - Gilbert O'Sullivan
  12. If - Bread

10 comments:

Loud Boy said...

All I have to say is . . .

I remember all my life
Raining down as cold as ice
A shadow of a man
A face through a window
Crying in the night
The night goes into

Morning, just another day
Happy people pass my way
Looking in their eyes
I see a memory
I never realized
you made me so happy, oh Mandy

Well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh Mandy
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
I need you today, oh Mandy

I'm standing on the edge of time
I Walked away when love was mine
Caught up in a world of uphill climbing
The tears are in my mind
And nothing is rhyming, oh Mandy

Well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh Mandy
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh Mandy

Yesterday's a dream I face the morning
Crying on the breeze
the pain is calling, oh Mandy

Well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh Mandy
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh Mandy

mandi said...

Are you singing that to me Mike? Thanks. Have you ever had a doctor sing that to you after reading your name on the chart? I have. And it's really not as enjoyable as one might think.

wahwee said...

That's funny because a few days ago I saw the commercial and they feature him singing that song and I thought of you.

Loud Boy said...

Yes Mandi, of course I was singing to you. I love to sing. Anyways . . . No, a Doctor never sang to me but, once a garbage man serenaded me with this . . .

"Playground In My Mind"

When this old world gets me down
And there's no love to be found
I close my eyes and soon I find
I'm in a playground in my mind
Where the children laugh and the children play
And we sing a song all day.

"My name is Michael, I got a nickel
I got a nickel, shiny and new
I'm gonna buy me all kinds of candy
That's what I'm gonna do"

See the little children
Living in a world that I left behind
Happy little children
In the playground in my mind.

Oh the wonders that I find
In the playground in my mind
In a world that used to be
Close your eyes and follow me
Where the children laugh and the children play
And we sing a song all day.

"My girl is Cindy
When we get married, we're gonna have a baby or two
We're gonna let them visit their grandma
That's what we're gonna do."

"My name is Cindy
When we get married, were gonna have a baby or two
We're gonna let them visit their grandma
That's what we're gonna do."

See the little children
See how they're playing so happy
In the playground in my mind.

Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba
La la la la la la la.

sugarbritches said...

I like the simpson's version. "oh mandi, you came and you gave without flaking, but I sent you Ben-Gay Oh mandi"

Pam and Rand said...

It's too bad he didn't record Close to you by the Carpenters - that one and Mandy are your songs. (Close to you was the hot song when you were born). Anyway - what better tribute to you than Donnie singing Mandi - I love you! Now you can start stalking him rather than Marie - somehow - that seems more healthy anyways.

Jaime said...

Oh, Donny. That song is 100 times better coming from Donny rather than big-nosed Barry. Wow.

Pam and Rand said...

Guess who was at the Mt. Timp temple the same time we were at the Bountiful temple - YES - DONNIE AND MARIE. One of the Osmond clan was getting sealed in the temple. They had like 150 people they had to squeeze into a sealing room. Too bad Zak and Tiff didn't choose Mt. Timp huh?

mandi said...

No way! That's awesome.

Montgomery Q said...

You should have let me purchase this for you. Now I want it (only for the Leo and the Bread)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com