4.20.2007

It's a frogless life for me...


I am officially no longer a frog owner!! I called Pet Planet where he came from and they were very nice and happy to take him back. He'll even have a little buddy, they said. Isabel said her goodbyes, and Jaime is taking him back to his homeland of Riverton. Is it wrong for me to quote MLK, Jr. when I say, "FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, WE'RE FREE AT LAST!!!!

5 comments:

Montgomery Q said...

wow. the shackles are loosened at last. good deal

Jaime said...

It's Saturday and I still haven't taken that frog back. The girls just came in and said "mom we need to go to pet planet." I'm all "why?" hehe. I am going right now. If that frog had been mine in the first place, it would be long gone. You are (were) an exceptionally amazing pet owner, Mandi.

Pam and Rand said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam and Rand said...

Mandi - you've proven yourself as a loving and caring person. I can't believe on $5.99 frog could cause so much drama! I'm glad your free at last.

wahwee said...

RE-GIFTER!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com