Oliver wearing Daddy's shoes
1.20.2007
KUDOS
I have to balance out the other post I just wrote about Paul. He's done a lot of good stuff lately, like taking the kids skating last night, putting up the curtains in the living room, and......what was the other thing? Oh yah, fixing the living room light that's been broken since we moved in almost 3 years ago. (heehee) Anyway, good job on that Paul. I'm not really going to murder you.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Maddie looks darling in her hat and her levi jacket. The skating looks fun - Paul you're a good daddy. What do the curtains look like?
Yah, I want to know about the curtains. I tried to interrupt you last night to ask, but then realized I was being rude and then I forgot to ask again. Those windows are ginormous. You should take pictures of the new look. I love that room.
The pictures of Oliver in big shoes are super cute.
He took the kids skating??? That would be a miracle at our house. Even taking the kids for a haircut would be miracle around here. Not that Jed's a lazy butt, he just doesn't do that kind of stuff. I'm excited to see the curtains too. Did Paul figure out a way to cover up the lights like he wanted to?
The curtains are just white. They're a little blah, but at least they're better than the paper ones. We still are debating how to cover up the lights. That should be another 3 years down the road, I'm sure.
Post a Comment