11.21.2006

El Cucuy

This post is brought to you today by El Cucuy. He's you-you-ee.

8 comments:

Montgomery Q said...

El Cucuy kicks A. I just wish you had a picture of him pointing down with one hand and thumbs up with the other hand.

Even his hair is muscular.

mandi said...

I WISH I HAD THAT PIC TOO!! Please scan it for me. His leather pants KICK A.

Montgomery Q said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Who is 'El Cucuy'? And why does he make me feel so darn happy?

Anonymous said...

He's bien, no?

El Cucuy is:

1. You.

2. Awesome.

3. A Mexican radio host I happened to see in the yellow pages while staying at a hotel. We ripped the page out to be able to enjoy him at home. He makes me happy too.

Zak said...

His thumbs up stance proves that missionaries in Mexico are doing EXACTLY the right thing. He probably yells ANIMO a lot, too.

heidi said...

Ya regrese! Finalmente.

heidi said...

O sea, por fin! Ya puedo vivir.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com