11.27.2006

Boom Goes This Guy

I read this article about videos that have become famous on the internet - like the Star Wars kid and the Numa Numa kid. I had seen those before, but there were two I hadn't seen, so I thought I'd share them in case you hadn't either. The first one is the "Boom Goes the Dynamite" kid. He was a freshman at Ball State University and worked behind the scenes at the college's TV station. They didn't have anyone to do sports for the 10:00 news, so he stepped in at the last minute. It is PAINFUL. So so painful. I don't think I can watch it twice because I feel so sorry for him. But it is hilarious that everyone picked up on him saying, "boom goes the dynamite." It became a catch phrase at other news stations. Enjoy the agony.

3 comments:

Christine said...

SAD! That kind of reminds me of my voice yesterday when I gave my talk in sacrament. Poor guy!!!

Zak said...

That is painful. hahaha I think it is AWESOME that the other news people started to say "boom goes the dynamite". I wonder if he has isolated himself from society yet.

heidi said...

Yeah, I can totally relate. But never on TV. That's why I'll never be on TV.

'Boom goes the dynamite' is an awesome phrase. I think I'll start saying it.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com